Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekly Update: 7 weeks!

Dear New Little Blessing,

I am so glad that I am at 7 weeks...I'm just ready to be at 12 weeks now and through with the first trimester!!  I am definitely getting more symptoms now, and not anything fun!


Weekly Update

How far along?  7 weeks!

How big is the baby?  About the size of a blueberry :)

Weight Gain?  None yet...Although I look like I have more of a belly in this pic!

Symptoms?  Yes :(  The morning sickness has set in.  It comes and goes throughout the day but it is no fun at all!  I also get really bloated!  One day this week, I looked like I was 4 months pregnant!  Ready to say good-bye to the first trimester and hopefully this "morning" (all-day!) sickness!  Oh, and the smells!  Everything smells!  Again, the smell of our pantry makes me want to throw up and different whiffs I get throughout the day make me queasy.

Maternity Clothes? Not yet.  

Sleep?  Taking a Unisom before bed every night to try and help with the morning sickness.  Still getting a good 8 hours in.

Best moment of the week?  Well...amid all the morning sickness, we did manage to get out and take your brother to Greenville for Fall for Greenville.  He also got his first haircut!

Food Cravings?  None yet...

Food aversions?  Everything!  I don't want to eat anything.  

Gender?  I really just don't know.  Either way I'll be happy!

Movement?  I know it's just the gas...but I feel like I can feel you moving ;)

What I Miss?  Feeling well and being able to eat whatever I want!

Belly Button? Still an innie!

What I am looking forward to?  The second trimester!

Milestone? No milestones yet...but we do have a doctor's appt tomorrow!

We can't wait to get to the first doctor's appointment tomorrow!  I don't think we will find out anything about you yet...but we will get to learn when we will get to see you through an ultrasound for the first time and hear your heartbeat!  We are looking forward to meeting you in 7 1/2 months!

Love, 
Mama

0 comments: