Dear New Little Blessing,
We have had a crazy week! I was very worried about you this week because we went to housesit in Charlotte and visit some of your cousins, aunts, and grandparents, and we all got sick! I am finally feeling better, and I pray that you are alright too! We will going to the doctor next week for our first appointment, and we are very excited about it!
Weekly Update
How far along? 6 weeks, 1 day
How big is the baby? No bigger than a nail head!
Weight Gain? None yet...still 125.
Symptoms? Got a stomach bug Saturday night, and it sure felt a lot like morning sickness, but it was just the bug...started feeling better Tuesday night. Other than that, no symptoms!
Maternity Clothes? Not needed.
Sleep? Not so great while I was sick, but still manageable!
Best moment of the week? When your brother fell asleep in his "car" while we were pushing him on a walk. So cute...he almost hit his head on the steering wheel. Daddy carried him the rest of the way.
Food Cravings? Ugh. Still can't really think about food because of the stomach bug!
Food aversions? No appetite with this stomach bug!
Gender? Still unknown!
Movement? When I was sick, I put the remote on my stomach, and it started pulsing like your heart was beating. I showed my mom...but she laughed. We both knew it was really just my heart :)
What I Miss? This week, I have missed feeling good and going on walks with your brother!
Belly Button? Still an innie!
What I am looking forward to? Seeing my belly grow, and getting to tell everyone!
Milestone? Well, I ended up telling my mom about you while I was sick! Your dad and brother left for home early Sunday morning (the bug hadn't hid them yet), and I stayed at GiGi and Grandaddy's house. GiGi was trying to make me take medicine to feel better, but I didn't know if it was safe to take while pregnant...so I was trying to ask your dad on the phone to look it up on the computer. He kept saying, "Does she know?" and I said no, but Mama was in the room and heard him ask, so I said, "She might know now!" And she said, "Are you pregnant?" I just laughed and said, "She knows." She said, "I never get to find out in a fun way!" But she congratulated us and told us we were going to have our hands full!
I love you so much. Still praying for you everyday.
Love,
Mama



0 comments:
Post a Comment